The CAN Multi-Sound-Module
The Multi-Sound-Modul allows the unambiguous detection of acoustic messages in the cockpit. The multiple variants of signals that are integrated in a sound database can be controlled by CAN. The Multi-Sound-Modul has a CAN interface according to ISO 11989. The CAN protocoll is undetermined. Thereby it is possible to integrate functions through
customer-specific adaptations of CAN networks with CAN protocolls as J1939 or CANOpen.
- 6 inputs
- Line-in input
- supply voltage monitoring
- Sleep and mute function
- Volume of each sound can be adjusted
- Priority of signals is choosable free
- Repetition ranges and pause times of each sound can be adjusted
- Signal tones to customer wishes or from the Miunske sound database
- Easy to install
- Dust and water protected (IP 67)
- Operating voltage 9 - 36 V
Your opinion is important to us. Ask us your questions.
Write an email to our developers.