Makes development easy
The developed software-package “miunske-toolchain” provides a common user interface for parameterizing and configuration processor-based electronic components by miunske. This software-package is added by us to our hardware components for free. Thereby miunske provides a common, flexible and worth the money solution for developing individual utility vehicle steering components. Every new developed product causes an upgrade to the “miunske-toolchain”.Currently solutions for parameterizing CAN-keypads, CAN gateways and multi sound modules are integrated.
Further applications are already in development.
5 steps towards your customized keypad
- Step 1: Install the miunske-toolchain software on your PC.
- Step 2: Connect a CAN interface to the PC‘s USB port.
- Step 3: Connect the CAN keypad to the connecting adapter and power supply.
- Step 4: Start the miunske-toolchain software on the PC. Set the baud rate to 250 kBit/s and let the software locate the device.
- Step 5: Done! Now you can start development work: Use the miunske-toolchain software to draft your own keypad configuration.